About Vintage Vertigo

Welcome!
We are passionate Etsy sellers of vintage and vintage inspired treasures. Our membership is over 500 strong! We encourage and support one another and welcome new members to join. Please follow our blog and visit often to see the latest from our Etsy shopkeepers!

The Vintage Vertigo Team ~ An Etsy Team Spirit Finalist

07 December 2014

'Tis The Season...



for vintage goods and vintage tunes to help set the mood for some good Vintage Vertigo cheer!











"Santa Claus is Comin' To Town"












"Let it Snow, Let it Snow"








"Sleigh Ride"













"Frosty"


 And ....









Says...

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!








12 comments:

Blue Moon Attic said...

Oh my gosh, this is so fun! Love your old time Christmas music choices, Dave! Thanks for including my nativity.

Unknown said...

This is great! I love the tunes too!

Anonymous said...

Wow .. Love the Christmas look and songs! Thanks bunches for featuring my shop in the mall!

Anonymous said...

oops.. that is Megs Endeavors not anonymous! lol

Anonymous said...

Love these wonderful selection! Including one of my favorite movies, Meet Me In St. Louis!

As always a wonderful job, and thank you for including my shop in our team blog!

Dottie

CraveCute said...

Great match ups here! Love the music and the lovely vintage items! Thanks for including my Frosty book!

kinseysue said...

Lovely choices! So nice you included the songs, too

Megs Endeavors said...

This is so nice thought I would stop by again!

IcicleGarden said...

This is wonderfully wintry. Thank you for including my snowy tray!

Anonymous said...

Really nice job on the blog! Really wonderful! Thank you so much for choosing my double heart ring as the vintage pick of the week! Happy Holidays to all!
Michele from TimelessTreasuresbyM

Jenni I.W. said...

What a great idea this was. Perfect songs for wonderful vintage Christmas finds :o)

PS Simply Vintage said...

WONDERFUL!!!
I am only sad that I am just now reading this!
So creative!